Upgraded Wireless Dog Fence Electric Training Collar
Regular price $110.00
❤ Today's deal--5% OFF
❤ Free shipping
❤ Free shipping
- 1. 2-in-1 function; LED display, pet wireless fence and remote control, sound vibration shock trainer.
- 2. The LED displays 5 different control radius distances-100/200/300/500/990 feet
- 3. In Fence Mode : (1) Turn on the default enclosure mode and put the collar on the dog. Place or hang the transmitter in an open place and use "+" and "-" to change the range. Centered around the transmitter, the remote control can reach a radius of up to 984 ft. and cover up to 70 acres. The receiver collar is constructed with waterproof design for outdoor use of any weather condition.
- (2) This is how the collar receiver works. When the dog goes beyond the designated boundary for more than 5 seconds, the collar receiver will begin to sound an alert for 5 seconds, and then vibrate for 5 seconds (note that the receiver does not sound during this 5-second vibration). Another sound alert and a vibration will follow simultaneously for 6 seconds. Then a shock for 5 seconds (note that the receiver does not sound during this 5-second vibration). Following this will be another sound alert and a shock simultaneously for 6 seconds. For the dog's safety, the electric shock will not continue. If the dog returns to the boundary while the receiver is beeping, it will stop immediately. The indicator light will flash during the entire process. If the dog stops moving for more than 5 minutes, the receiver will go into standby mode. (The indicator light will turn off during the standby mode). Work mode is restarted when the dog starts to move again.
This is the working process: (1) Sound for 5s (2) Vibration for 5s (3) Sound & Vibration for 6s (4) Shock for 5s (5) Sound & Shock for 6s (6) Making sounds......
4. Dog Training Mode:
- (1) Press the "mode" key to switch mode, and the score sheet 001,002,003 represents three receivers. (This product is a one dog system, so just select 001.) The remote control of the dog trainer can reach about 984 ft. as the crow flies.
- (2) The vibration and shock functions have 1-3 Level adjustments, and you can press "+" or "-" to adjust "Vibration" and "Shock". The greater the number, the stronger the intensity.(Please press the function button first and then adjust the intensity).However, the intensity change in training mode does not work in fence
- (1) When the receiver is working, the indicator light will flash quickly. When the receiver is low on power, the indicator light will flash slowly. Please distinguish between the two situations.If it is fully charged,the light will turn green.
- (2) The transmitter charges with a DC 5V power supply and a lithium battery 2500 ma. There is a weak current when the transmitter flashes 000. Make sure you keep it charged. The red light stays on after it is fully charged. It is recommended you use the original charger.
- (3) If the receiver does not start within 5 minutes, it goes into a dormant state, and the receiver will wake up once the receiver is activated or manually touched.
- (4) A LED test light is used to test static electricity. The test light is on, and the electric shock is normal. The inner six sides can be used as a wrench to fix the shock head.
- (5) The conducting column can be replaced. Choose a longer or shorter one according to the dog's hair.The black silicon case (included in the package) can be placed on the metal probes to reduce the stimulation of electric shock to dogs. However, each dog has a different level of reaction to electric shock. Decide whether to install the case, depending on your dog's reaction