Help Center & FAQ
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer FREE international shipping. Please note, duties and other international shipping charges are non-refundable.
How can I see where my order is at the moment?
- pethomeus provides you with an excellent opportunity to track your order by simply indicating your tracking number. As soon as you get the number after a shipment confirmation, fill it in on our Track my Order page Pethomeus Track Your Order and click on Track button. As simple as ABC: you will immediately see where your package is at the moment and which stages your delivery has already gone through.
What if I didn’t receive my order after 7-10 business days from the moment of getting the shipment notification?
- No worries - slight delays in shipment may occur due to, for instance, upcoming or current holidays that are not working days of post and delivery services. Moreover, keep in mind that it might take a considerable time for the customs of your country to check your package. If your delivery is significantly late, or you’re experiencing problems with tracking your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you at any time!
How do I cancel my order?
- Cancellations are only accepted for full-priced items, within 60 minutes after an order is placed. Please if you have to cancel your order for any reason reach out to us immediately at email@example.com if you are able to cancel within the given time frame. We process orders as quickly as possible so cancellations are time sensitive.
What if I need to modify the contents of my order?
- If you would like to add items to your existing order, please place an additional order. We do not store your credit card information and cannot process changes made after the order is placed.
Can I purchase multiple products in a single order?
- Yes! You can choose as many item(s) as you want, just click "Add to Cart" and go back to the product page you are interested in and click "Add to Cart" on that item as well before proceeding to "Enter Shipping Address" to finalize your order.
Do you accept orders placed outside of the United States?
- We sure do! However, we are not responsible for customs charges. Customs may charge their own fees which are not associated with our shipping cost. They are their own entity and reserve the right to charge as they see fit.
Where does pethomeus ship?
- We provide free worldwide shipping to over 200 countries & regions.
Can I ship the products to an address that does not match my billing address?
- Yes, definitely! During the checkout process you are able to enter any shipping address and specify a different billing address.
Do I have to have an account to place an order?
- No, accounts are totally optional.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We securely accept all major credit cards and PayPal. All prices and orders are listed and processed in US Dollars. However, please note that we are able to accept international credit and debit cards in any currency.
- If I don't have a Paypal account. How can I pay ?
What is an ePacket?
- As we partner with merchants and product manufacturers from all over the world, we opt for the ePacket delivery system from EMS. This innovative shipping technology enables you to track your order at any time. And, what is even more critical, it is fast as lightning!
Where are you located?
- pethomeus is headquartered in beautiful & sunny Anoka, Minnesota, USA. Though we do offer free shipping worldwide! Shipping typically takes 7 to 10 business days anywhere in the world!
Your prices are quite high compared to other online stores. Why so?
- pethomeus values quality. And we believe you care about quality, not any less than us. Therefore, we strive to deliver to you only the highest quality items that will serve you for ages.
Where are your items produced?
- pethomeus partners with various manufacturers from all over the world. We collaborate with both small local producers and both giants producing consumer goods. Our reliable partners are located in the US, Europe, China, Japan, and many other countries.